Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General Diy pet safe air freshener?

(broken link removed)

The best kind are the ones made for bedding for horse stalls -- they seem to have less pine odor.

(broken link removed)

The best kind are the ones made for bedding for horse stalls -- they seem to have less pine odor.
Hahaha I've not seen lmgtfy.com before. I of course googled it and it's description is hilarious.
Thank you for that.

I get my horse stall pellets at a feed store, they are $6.00 for a 40 lb. bag. I have a 2x7 L shape and I use 80lbs in it. Part is covered in fleece and part is covered with care fresh and hay.

I was able to add two more feet, unfortunately I had to sell my bed frame, get rid of a whole lot of stuff, and do some reorganizing. Her cage takes up about 1/3 of my room but I will have to deal with it. My room is really really small. Not in the way most kids will say that there room is small, my room is probably about as big as a bathroom. Not the big fancy ones with two sinks a bath tub and a shower, no on with a toilet bathtub and sink all in one tiny room. So when I say I can't fit it I really cannot fit it.

@Jw90563 thank you for actually answering my question!!!!!!!!!!! You're cool, I like you XD

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.