Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Injury Is this a Hay Poke?

You're not understanding.. I don't currently have the money to take him in. My emergency Guinea pig money for this very reason, had to be used for something else that was more in 'prioroty' before this occurred. I am unable to take him into a vet, as much as I would love to. Trust me, it hurts me to say it :/

Oh, okay, I understand.

I'm wondering if this pig ever recovered?

Thanks for the concern :D we got the chance and ability anx took Mickey to the vet and they said he got his eye poked kinda bad. They said to try to keep his eye clean with a damp cloth and they asked to bring him back in the following days, which have passed.

Mickey is doing very well and has returned to his normal self. They prescribed some medicine, although my mother had given it to him because I kept the piggy calm during the process. I don't exactly remember what they perscribed.. Darn my bad memory. If I remember I'll definitely shoot you a notice :D thanks for the concern, I really appreciate it!
From both of us,
Mickey And Huggles

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.