Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Injury Brothers had a fight

• Thread starter jessicamoore6789
  • Start date

jessicamoore6789

Cavy Gazer
So this morning when I was getting my daughter ready for school my two boys who are brothers had a fight not bad but one now had a small hole in his ear and the skin on the outside is pulled back some I've cleaned the wound and put some mupirocin ointment USP 2% on his ear I don't drive my husband is at work is there anything else I can do for him or is it a must I take him to the vet

So this morning when I was getting my daughter ready for school my two boys who are brothers had a fight not bad but one now had a small hole in his ear and the skin on the outside is pulled back some I've cleaned the wound and put some mupirocin ointment USP 2% on his ear I don't drive my husband is at work is there anything else I can do for him or is it a must I take him to the vet
It happened at 8am this morning April 5 2024

If blood was drawn, separate immediately as you've done. How old are they? What are the dimensions of their cage?