Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Behavior Piggy tantrums!!!

My 2 tantrum pigs are Spuds and Marybell. Spuds loves to tip his food bowl right after I fill it and turn my back. I have to keep it clipped down or he'll keep tipping it over.

I swear Marybell's one joy in life is peeing on me and seeing how many of my clean pig towels she can dirty. She pees on me at least 3 times a week.
hahahahahahaha I giggled pretty hard here thank you

Nibbles used to flip his dish over and over until I resorted one that clips to the side of the cage now he just bullies it occasionally but not enough to spill pellets, I got one of those that despense hay and pellets but the hay feeder was too small so I just took out the metal part, Nibbles ate the plastic that seperated the hay from the pellets.... that was an obnoxious two-three weeks of him chewing on plastic... ugh but I smartened up and clipped it just a little higher, so now he can't reach it to chew on it, it drove us CRAZY though cause he would do it while we were sleeping, and our boys are in our room with us lol

Bibbles is the pee'er he pee'd on hubby the first week we got him and hubs still hasn't gotten over it lol but almost every time we take them out and give them free roam of our cali king bed, Bibbles pees somewhere on it lol so we had to stop cause that's a lot of bedding to wash! I want to, when we can afford it, invest in one of those lap pads that you drape across your lap from the fleece store, I would LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE to have one of those for cuddle time, I find cuddle time difficult with my boys, we are still earning their trust, I think something that large, and absorbant would make it easier on everyone, I don't mind being peed or poo'd on but hubby loves to cuddle without the pee lol

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.