Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cage Let's see your cage Pictures please.

mercurybubbles8

Cavy Slave
Let's see your cage Pictures please.Let's see your cage Pictures please.

I went from this little one of the left, to a big 2x4 with a little loft on top. Olive loves the ramp as well. Took right to it and just runs up and down

boofp

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Let's see your cage Pictures please.Let's see your cage Pictures please.Let's see your cage Pictures please.Let's see your cage Pictures please.

Attachments

pizap.com13762387833101.jpg
Last edited:

LitaRutherford

Cavy Slave
My cage has changed a lot since I last posted a pic here. XD It went from a 4ft by 4ft to a 6x4, and from one section, to two sections, to three. Xp I'm unlucky in the rescue dept. it seems, both my rescues need their own space. But here is my cage atm. I hate how small it looks, but until I move its the biggest they can have. If they'd all stop fighting they could all share the whole 24sq ft of space but nope. XP The cage is held in place by magnets so that the walls don't wobble and move. Though the front wall is a little bent.... After I fell on it. But still sturdy as can be!

Let's see your cage Pictures please.

trubie

Cavy Slave
Hello everyone! I'm new here, and new to guinea pigs. I will be adopting my first pair of piggies on Friday! I'm very excited, but I'm also terrified! I've done my research, but I'm afraid the piggies might not like their cage, or me :( It feels like I'm bringing home a new born baby! So, I would SINCERELY appreciate some feed back on my new (and first) cage. It's bare of hay, pellets, and food because I currently have no piggies. I hope i uploaded the pictures correctly, I'm doing this from my ipod. :p

Attachments

image.jpg image.jpg

C. Cole-Chakotay

Cavy Slave

Kelly9

Cavy Slave

boofp

Cavy Slave
Let's see your cage Pictures please. this is what the cage looks like as of now. I am planning to add another 2x2 to it some how. Just not sure if it will be a loft or just added to the ends. Anyone have any suggestions.

RodentCuddles

Cavy Slave
Since Precious passed away, I'll be changing my cage from a 5x5 to a 2x5 + 2x3 L shape as the 5x5 just looks empty with-out her and I'm currently avoiding going into my room where my pigs and rabbits are as I miss her so much and It's killing me not having her there.....When everyone would come up and wheek, she'd be standing somewhere in the cage facing the wrong way wheeking her little heart out...my Precious girl brought me so much joy...

Kelly9

Cavy Slave
Since Precious passed away, I'll be changing my cage from a 5x5 to a 2x5 + 2x3 L shape as the 5x5 just looks empty with-out her and I'm currently avoiding going into my room where my pigs and rabbits are as I miss her so much and It's killing me not having her there.....When everyone would come up and wheek, she'd be standing somewhere in the cage facing the wrong way wheeking her little heart out...my Precious girl brought me so much joy...

I am so sorry for your loss. She sounds like she had a great personality. :weepy:

C. Cole-Chakotay

Cavy Slave
I got the hideys at the pet store. There were in the ferret section. :)

CathiiPiggie

Cavy Slave
Millie & Mitzi's 2x4 C&C cage with a 1x2 loft!

CathiiPiggie

Cavy Slave
Hello everyone! I'm new here, and new to guinea pigs. I will be adopting my first pair of piggies on Friday! I'm very excited, but I'm also terrified! I've done my research, but I'm afraid the piggies might not like their cage, or me :( It feels like I'm bringing home a new born baby! So, I would SINCERELY appreciate some feed back on my new (and first) cage. It's bare of hay, pellets, and food because I currently have no piggies. I hope i uploaded the pictures correctly, I'm doing this from my ipod. :p

The cage looks great! Lots of places for them to hide and play :) I love the rainbow fleece!

Skinny Wilbur

Cavy Slave
This is Wilbur's house for now. It's 46"L x 23"W.
i want to get a C&C cage - hopefully the sides would be shorter. I have it sitting on top of my HAIRLESS Cresties' kennel. I'm not very tall so it's impossible for me to reach over so I have to open the door.

Over in the other corner is a huge guinea pig cage at my apple head chihuahuas stay while I am work. They are not too much bigger than a piggie - one is almost 3lbs & the other is a little over 4lbs.

The other kennel houses my shih tzu pair. I believe in each breed having one of 'their own' to be with. All my kids are spayed/neutered. A few are rescue & some are purchased in order to match up physical size.

Im gonna need another skinny for Wilbur lol.

The pics are either sideways or upside down & I'm not sure how to correct :(

Attachments

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

QusieQ

Cavy Slave
How about a cage video?
my piggies are so very happy now that they are all moved into their new cage!!

[video=youtube_share;9xdrEUWWi2g]

trenbeau

Cavy Slave
Where did you get those awesome hideys? I love that alligator one!

lunarminx

Cavy Slave

I love the colors, I think it looks awesome. I have some wacky fleece that they seemed to run around a bit more.

boofp

Cavy Slave
Thats awesome.susie

QusieQ

Cavy Slave
Thank you !! I am proud and oh so happy for my piggies :)

primadonna

Cavy Slave
Let's see your cage Pictures please.
My brand new cage finally arrived. It is 30 x 60 with a porch and hidey corner. I ordered it online and also found a great place to get the lined fleece bedding that fits right over complete with an extra liner to put under the water bottles. Also bought all new tunnels and houses. Already my guinea pigs are looking at me and smiling.

jennycmb

Cavy Slave
I see you have strips of fleece hanging from a grid. Do the piggies like this? I have never seen this before.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.