Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Photos Ready to name the foster boys, but can not decide!!

Melissa123

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I have had them for 3 weeks and have been trying to find them a forever home. I've had no luck, but am still trying. I truly am feeling like this will be their forever home and honestly- I am fine with this.

I decided not to name them when they first came here only because I was afraid once I named them, I would quickly fall in love and would be heartbroken once going to their forever home. The falling in love part has happened even with out naming them. I think naming them is overdue at this point. :)

They both have some serious trust issues. I know this is because of their background and I am being very patience with them. Neither of them like to cuddle and will literally claw your arm apart to get away. They are runners when I try to pick them up- but that comes at no surprise to me.

The tri colored is very dominant and is clearly the top piggy. He is a biter- but never draws blood. You def feel it, though! The cute white one is about the same, but not nearly as dominant and doesn't bite as much. Was thinking of names that match their personality but I also want something that will still match them as they grow into (fingers crossed) tamer piggies. Any suggestions? I've googled and googled but had no luck finding something I loved.
Ready to name the foster boys, but can not decide!!Ready to name the foster boys, but can not decide!!

A Himalayan! I love himi's! :eek:
I don't have any name suggestions, but they are both gorgeous, and I am sure they will have no trouble finding their forever home.

A Himalayan! I love himi's! :eek:
I don't have any name suggestions, but they are both gorgeous, and I am sure they will have no trouble finding their forever home.

Thanks, they are very handsome boys! :)
I have been having trouble finding their forever home, this is one of the reasons I am ready to name them. I feel bad for calling them the fosters'. :/

Found a few that I like!

Zig and Zag
Tom and Jerry
Hugo and Pippin
Bubble and Trouble (does Bubble sound too girly?!)
Pinky and The Brain

Instead of Bubble and Trouble you could name them Toil and Trouble (Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble...)

I like those names! They remind me of Hocus Pocus and my witchy life :)

They're really cute by the way. I always wanted a himi! They're SUPER adorable. The tricolor is like, "What are YOU lookin' at?" :D

K love Bubble and Trouble, Bubble being the white one, and no, not too girly.

Thanks guys! Bubble and Trouble is high up on my list for now!
Still not 100% sure, though.

Cookies and creme! (creme being the white one haha) but I do love bubble and trouble!

I guess I would go for Pinky and The Brain!!! After all, once you have piggies, they DO take over your world!!! And I think we are all pretty ok with that! :)

@aeiou, I already have a Cookie. ;)

@Lil Pig, Sooo true! Never in my life would I have thought I would be up to 10 piggies in my house hold. I love it!! :love:

My piggies all have chocolate themed names, so sweets is where I usually go to when coming up with names. I'm thinking Oreo for the black/white one and Buttercream for the white one.

Alright! it comes down to 3 favorites now. I need a tie breaker ;)

Pip and Squeak
Thunder and Lightning
Smokey and Bandit

Smokey and bandit! I think the others are too cliche and over used! Smokey is the white one i'm guessing?

Smokey and bandit! I think the others are too cliche and over used! Smokey is the white one i'm guessing?

Yup, I was thinking the white one could be Smokey. :D

I like Smokey and Bandit as well. They certainly are some very cute piggies!

I have to agree, Smokey and Bandit are great names!

I have decided on Smokey and Bandit! :D We will also be keeping them. :love:

Ready to name the foster boys, but can not decide!!Ready to name the foster boys, but can not decide!!Ready to name the foster boys, but can not decide!! All they need now is a sign with their names on it! ;)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.