Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

A "Friend"?

4H programs deal with animal husbandry right?

Is there someone in an authority position you could tell? She shouldn't be around animals if she's really doing these things...

I agree!!
I went to 4-H and my local 4-H NEVER supported the slaughter of nearly all the animals you raise. Only pigs, chickens and cattle were slaughtered. BUT you were given the choice to send you animal to slaughter or keep your animal. Since we were all taught that whatever medication, supplements or dewormers you give your animals can affect you greatly, none of us chose to slaughter the pigs, chickens, or cattle we raised. I raised a calf, but that's all I did. He still lives with us too. He is pasture boarded were I keep my horses.

The 4H leaders need to be made aware of this girl and quickly too. Maybe they can help getting her some counseling...

4H programs deal with animal husbandry right?

Is there someone in an authority position you could tell? She shouldn't be around animals if she's really doing these things...

We can send the animals to an auction and her dad is going to bid.

Telling her father could end up blowing back at you. Some parents feel there children can do no wrong. Ah, wish I could give better advice. It feels like someone needs to be told she hurts animals for her enjoyment.

I'm assuming your 4H program has leaders that can be informed.

Telling her father could end up blowing back at you. Some parents feel there children can do no wrong. Ah, wish I could give better advice. It feels like someone needs to be told she hurts animals for her enjoyment.

I'm assuming your 4H program has leaders that can be informed.

This for sure because I have to believe that animal cruelty goes against everything 4h stands for?

Wow what a creepy girl! It definitely sounds like she has a screw loose! I would agree informing the rabbit rescue and 4-H leaders are the best things you could do. Its very weird, and there is no reason to go to a rescue for rabbit meant anyway, they have farms that would be cheaper and wouldn't have an application process!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.