Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Darwin got out... AGAIN!

Sometimes.

The Amazing World of Gumball cartoon on Cartoon Network. The bros are Gumball and Darwin and they call their Dad, Mr. Dad. But Darwin is a pet fish actually, but he lives w/ them as their child. It's an intresting show. We like it.

Squint can climb grids too, but only does in his small cage when I'm cleaning :) They can be pretty crazy!

Buttercup flopped out of his cage by launching himself from the coroplast siding on the cage several months ago. I was getting the pellets out and he got a little too excited. Luckily, he landed in my outstretched hands. I didn't know I was capable of reacting that fast.

@Squint96 Sounds like it! We don't have cable, so I don't know what's on any more. :)

Squint can climb grids too, but only does in his small cage when I'm cleaning :) They can be pretty crazy!

Show off! :p

@MissJean Wow! Sometimes we don't know what we're capable of until the test is upon us. Sometimes the test itself is our lesson book. Glad your baby was ok. :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.