Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Rescues Need a name for this sweet new boy!

Kermit_Koeller

Cavy Slave
SO as a lot of you know I work in the grooming salon at Petsmart. I was working today and one of our managers came in and asked if anyone wanted a guinea pig, so obviously I volunteered immediately. Apparently a lady brought him to Petsmart in a BALL claiming that he was just way too aggressive and that they couldn't pick him up without gloves and that he bit her and her daughter, etc. I went to meet him and he is the sweetest little thing! He will nuzzle right in under your chin and wheeks like no other with his eyes closed when you pet his forehead. Excuses I say. Excuses. Poor little guy. But either way, he is in my rescue now, but I need a name!

Here are the names of my resident animals and adoptables

Kipp, Koeller, Klyde, Earl, Bandit, Spike, Kirby, Krikket, Krunch, Draco, Phil, and Greta
(excuse my fat finger lol)
Need a name for this sweet new boy!

you seem to have a "K" theme going....what about Kangaroo, Kosmo, Klondike, Kyle? Wow...I didn't realize "K" names were so hard to come by until I tried to do it!

I know right! That was my theme until I sorta ran out haha! Those names aren't counting animals that have passed away or that have been adopted out. Other than the names on this list I have never had one without a K name lol

Grr, I hate it when people do not know how to take care of their guinea pigs! You should name that pig.. :mischievo King. I like that name. You could also name him Ace, Pablo, Comet, Patch (he looks like he has a big patch on him c: ) or Chester. I have terrible names, I know, I know. Sorry. xD Good luck with your pig!

My 4 half sisters were all named with "K"s but girl names are a bit easier. And our last name starts with a "K". I'm glad that trend didn't start in my family until my dad remarried and had kids with his second wife. I was blessed with the name "Angie", after the Rolling Stones song :)

My 4 half sisters were all named with "K"s but girl names are a bit easier. And our last name starts with a "K". I'm glad that trend didn't start in my family until my dad remarried and had kids with his second wife. I was blessed with the name "Angie", after the Rolling Stones song :)

--
My last name starts with a K too. :) I like the name Angie.

He reminds me of one of those Creamsicle Popsicles. That's what I would name him! :)

Ooooh I like chester! That will be added to my list of possible names, which is currently at...one!

Kooper, Roy, ralph, shmit, mogwai (my face), hurricane, tornado, Tonto, Clark, Kent, stark.

Ralphie?

Or maybe Kenny, Kobi, Koda, Quincy, Sullivan, or Yoshi?

Oooh haha Roy and Ralph are good too!

I'm boring and was given my Dad's Grandma's middle name as my first name....Serena. HAHA!

Kale, Kayden, Kaleb, Khan, Kaine, Kalen....

The boyfriend and I have decided on Roy! Thanks all!

My car is named Roy, and when I looked at the pigture, all I could think of was my car and how he looks kinda like mogwai from gremlins lol. I don't know why he reminded me of my 94 pos Chevy cavalier though lol

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.