Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Videos Photo Request For Cage Video

CathiiPiggie

Cavy Slave
I'm making a guinea pig cage guide for YouTube to educate people on the proper way to house guinea pigs and I will require some photos of large indoor cages (don't have to be C&C cages). Would anybody be able to share their photos with me for this video?
Thanks in advance :)

Photo Request For Cage Video

Here are a few of my cage. If they aren't good, or you want different angles, let me know. I'd love to help out with "how to" things!

Attachments

image.jpg
Actually, I'll take a picture of my current one when I get home tonight. I changed the kitchen AGAIN and didn't realize I didn't have an updated picture.

I have a homemade cage. Its 4 1/2 feet by 3 1/2 feet and houses three guinea pigs. I will take pictures as soon as I clean it.

BUMPing this thread

Anybody else? It would be great to have a few more to promote proper guinea pig cages :)

I cnt find my camera. Uhg. :/

Mines terrible, but if you could wait till tomorrow ^^'' im hoping to get mine built, currently they are on the floor.. but with fleece :D..yeah its terrible.. :p

Mines terrible, but if you could wait till tomorrow ^^'' im hoping to get mine built, currently they are on the floor.. but with fleece :D..yeah its terrible.. :p

I can wait until tomorrow yes :) Thanks!

Photo Request For Cage VideoPhoto Request For Cage Video
Here's mine for Mooshy. This week's color is turquoise. I have 10 more case colors for her fleece flippers which I'll post in her thread I created in photos as I change it up.

Can I ask what you used for the sides of the cage?

Sorry, I was specifically asking Lasinalia

Last edited:
Photo Request For Cage VideoPhoto Request For Cage Video

2x4 cage w/ an "L" shape hay loft.

@CathiiPiggie I also have a YouTube Chanel my username is D7OhMG!!

Here are some pics of C&C cages I've had.

2x5 C&C cage with fleece forest and home-made kitchen area:

2x3 Cubes and Shower curtain cage with a fleece blanket draped over the side cause Rigby loves hiding under fleece:

My first C&C cage, 2x3:

Cages look great everyone, thanks! I will post the link if people want to see where their photos are going.

@GPlove94 - love the fleece! I subscribed to your channel, going to watch some vids later :)
@Artista - thank you!
@Aleks - thank you :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.