Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

NEW GPC Logo!

That looks so cute! Good job!!

Very cute!!!

It is absolutely awesome! And Buddy looks like my tigger so double points for that!

That is awesome cavy... I love it

What are the new forum colors to be used?

I love the new logo BTW :)

Still working on the template, but I thought I'd put up the new logo and go back the generic colors as they match the new logo better. I'll be tweaking the look/colors over the next few days. Cheers!

Just got back from vacation today and saw the new logo. So cute...I love the hearts.

Love, love, love it! I really like the angle of Buddys face because it captures that look that piggies give you sometimes.

AMAZING!!!!!:):):)<3<3:):):love:

I've done some template edits this weekend. I still have more work to do on more pages, but I hope these revised colors work better for everyone.

I've done some template edits this weekend. I still have more work to do on more pages, but I hope these revised colors work better for everyone.

I love it!
I didn't think it could get any cuter than it was. Then you just blew my mind this afternoon. I love all the colors! They seem to flow together so perfectly.

I love it!
I didn't think it could get any cuter than it was. Then you just blew my mind this afternoon. I love all the colors! They seem to flow together so perfectly.
Oh good! First feedback . . . I was beginning to wonder. Thanks.

I just changed the Post New Thread and Reply button to the matching fuchsia color. A number of new people seem to have a hard time finding it to post. I hope the guys on the forum don't mind this color. I'm trying to use it sparingly so as not to be too 'girly,' but I really like it as an accent color.

It looks awesome! I really like the brighter colours, they look fresher, if that makes any sense.

It looks awesome! I really like the brighter colours, they look fresher, if that makes any sense.
Yes, I think that's a great way to describe it. I feel really good about the color combinations now, I think it's nice, but fun, just colorful enough, but fresh and relaxing so that you can hang on the forum for hours, like a number of us do! At least that's my feeling about the look now.

I'm also working on consolidating a few forum categories and rearranging things a bit to consolidate and make it a bit easier to navigate. Will be doing that over today and tomorrow.

I love the pink! :) The forum looks fantastic!

I love all the updates! You do an amazing job @CavySpirit!!

Love it! Can see something like that on mugs, bumperstickers and so forth. Buddy would be great on a t-shirt too!!

I want the logo on a coffee mug!! That would be awesome!! :) So would a bumper sticker!!!

I love all the updates! You do an amazing job @CavySpirit !!

I want the logo on a coffee mug!! That would be awesome!! :) So would a bumper sticker!!!

Thanks!! I will try to add it to CafePress in a few days!

Oh my gosh! Bumper sticker and mug! yessss!!!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.