Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New Classifieds are Here!

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
I can't quite finish setting this up without making it live. But FINALLY, for those of you who want to sell your stuff, here is the solution.

I'll have it more documented as I go, but bottomline, you can create a listing of guinea pig related items here.

Cages? NO. No cages.

I'm using a new hosted marketplace platform so I don't have to deal with merchant stuff.

It's quite simple to do actually, AND people buy with CREDIT CARDS (which drives about 80% more sales than paying with just a paypal option), you get paid to your Paypal account (or check or bank transfer, whichever you choose).

The marketplace charges a flat 3% for processing the credit card transaction (a good deal actually) and I charge 3% for forum support. So, whatever the total transaction amount is, you get 94% of that. This is cheaper than ETSY. The money is collected and paid out by Panjo, not me.

I'm still working through various policies and such.

Hhbean

Cavy Slave
I can't wait to see what all the creative forum members out there have to sell us not so crafty piggy slaves!

spudsthepiget

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Super cool! I always love to see what people can create for their piggies!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.