Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Coroplast I bought the coroplast..... Now what

Jennifer Potash

Cavy Slave
Hello everyone!
I have been using a wood alternative for the bottom of my C&C Cage, but I am going to being using Coroplast now, but I have no idea what to do. Do I still use the wood and put the coro. on top or no? I need to baby-proof my cage so I need coroplast on the sides as well as the bottom. I haven't found any Youtube videos that actually help me, so if you can direct me to one or verbally show me that'd be great.
Thank you all so much!
Jennifer

mrcosta94

Cavy Slave

Starthecavy123

Cavy Slave
It's really up to you if you want to use both the wood and coroplast. With a coroplast tray in the wood would definitely keep the wood nicer and for longer. All you so is measure the inside of the cage whether it be the grids or wood. Then just score it like you would normally do it. Remember measure twice cut once. Personally I would do away with the wood but that's completely up to you.

Jennifer Potash

Cavy Slave
It's really up to you if you want to use both the wood and coroplast. With a coroplast tray in the wood would definitely keep the wood nicer and for longer. All you so is measure the inside of the cage whether it be the grids or wood. Then just score it like you would normally do it. Remember measure twice cut once. Personally I would do away with the wood but that's completely up to you.
What do I put under the fleece? Towels? I don't have any uhaul pads

Starthecavy123

Cavy Slave
You can use towel just make sure to use multiple layers and don't be to surprised if they start to smell. I know when I used towels they would stink within like 3 days. Now with my uhauls I've noticed it doesn't start to smell till about 7 days. Im not sure where you live but if your in the U.S. just go to the uhaul website or if you have a uhaul near by that sells them. The uhauls cost only about 8 dollars a piece. Or I've also heard that zorb works well to but I've never tried it. So you could always use zorb and towels but that's completely up to you.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.