Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Blog About me.

Blog entry from old forum

madelineelaine

Cavy Slave
This will probably be long, but this is a bit about me.

My name is Madeline and I'm 16 years old. I've been vegetarian since I was 13. I am passionate about animal rights, and an active member of animal welfare movements. I boycott pet stores, won't buy fur etc.

I have two wonderful pigs. Isabella (izzy for short) is my lovely diva. She wheeks for food, loves to cuddle and snuggle up, and she loves to eat. She's my boo.

About me.

I also have Felix (felinator, when he's being cute) He's a cowardly pig and he's utterly in love with Izzy. Because Felix was neutered at the shelter, he developed a hernia, and because of this they had to be seperated for months. When it was time to re unite them, he went crazy. They snuggled and reunited. Now when Izzy is out of the cage, Felix starts wheeking loud, and desperate, until Izzy is returned. He is completely addicted to tomatoes.
About me.

I'm from just outside Toronto, Ontario. I used to be a competitive rhythmic gymnast, and I like yoga. I like reading, and when I get older I want to get my bachelor in Midwifery. I've always had an intrest in birth, pregnancy and hormones. I feel like I was meant to go into this profession. I'm nearly 16 right now, and I can't wait to finish high school.

Limitations I need to over come include various mental disorders, and my painful past. I'm stronger now then I have been in the past, so maybe soon I can muster the strength to fight. As of right now, I just go with the flow, slowly drowning.

I love to sew, and I will be opening an etsy shop soon!

I guess that's me in a nut shell, for now.

Cute piggies

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.