Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I am not able to use the contact us link.

Mrs.Lowry

Cavy Slave
Hello,
I guess I am having PC issues, but I am not able to use the contact us link. I click it and NOTHING happens. I can use all other tabs and links on the site.

I have two issues, well three if you count the contact us link issue.

1. I signed up with my Facebook account and my full name is showing, I don't mind it that much, but would rather just be Mrs.Lowry.

2. When I click save after editing my profile, instead of saving it just says "The birthday you have entered is invalid."

Thank you for your time.

Send a PM to CavySpirit with the url for this thread in it and ask her to take a look.

I changed your username for you.

If you have problem posting, try logout and login again.

For saving profile, try changing your birthday before saving. Facebook registration doesn't have birthday in the profile which the forum software requires for registration. It might not allow you to update your profile.

Your birthday won't be shown to the public, it's only used for administrative purposes.

Just FYI, when you need a birthdate fixed due to registering with FB, just PM me or an admin with the info. It has to modified by us. The reason we don't allow birthdates to be edited is because kids who sign up who are under 13 and realize that oops, they need parental permission due to COPPA, would go in and make themselves older to skirt that. And as Lissie said, when registering with FB, it doesn't pass the birthdate. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I changed your username for you.

If you have problem posting, try logout and login again.

Can you please, PLEASE help me change my username to CarbineCavy . I DO NOT want to post under my real name, but the Contact Us button has yelded no results in helping me since i registered months ago. PLEASE!

Can you please, PLEASE help me change my username to CarbineCavy . I DO NOT want to post under my real name, but the Contact Us button has yelded no results in helping me since i registered months ago. PLEASE!

Updated.

FYI, the contact us link at the bottom just takes you to mailto link. If you do not have an email setup with the browser, it will not work.

To mail from your own email, send an email to
forum @ guineapigcages . com
(with no spaces in it)

You're welcome.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.