Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cage Your PERFECT Cavy Cage?

stillme

Cavy Slave
What's your IDEAL cavy cage?
What is the FANTASY you dream of when you look at your current setup.

What is your PERFECT cavy cage?

So you have 2 piggies, limitless budget, and one big cage. What would you put in that cage to make it the best cage EVER?

My dream cage.. A 4x4 with a 1.5x4 along the wall, as an upper level!

Ignore the size, what would you ADD to the cage? What toys, what stimulants, what decor?

Ooh!! I would have girls and PINK PINK PINK. Pink polka dots, pink stripes, pink, everything! Of course I would need a couple of accent colors.. Anyways, it would have cozies and all sorts of fun stuff!

I would have Alice in Wonderland theme.

I would have a sand pit and pool in it so it was like a beach with little towels they could lie on and beach balls of course and maybe a floating veggie bar and umbrellas made of hay that they could chew :)

I would have LOTS of fleece cozies, especially ones from Jens Custom Crafts, since money wouldn't matter. Also, I would put in TONS of tunnels. My pigs go crazy for tunnels.

On a limitless budget I would have 4 piggies instead of. 2, the cage would be a full wall length, extra wide, LOTS & LOTS of hay everywhere, hay baskets & liogs, apple branches, hideys & tunnels, can't think of anything else

I wouldn't have a cage... I would have them in an entire ROOM! :D

I would put hidies, cuddle cups, and all the other fun stuff around the room, and they would always be able to run around as much as they wanted to! I would have to put a barrier in front of the door though so they couldn't escape. ;) I actually half want to do this when i'm older and can get my own house. xD

3x9 for my 2 males....only wih another 3x9 on top and a ramp!!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.