Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cage just introduced our two girls to each other and their new cage!

StarTaleMaddnes

Cavy Slave
Hey we finally introduced the new girls to each other and after a bonding bath gave them some dinner and introduced them to a new clean cage. What does everybody think of the cage? any suggestions on necessary additions or retractions?

Attachments

cage 5.jpg Introducing 1.jpg Together cuddles.jpg new cage.jpg
Wow I love the cage- and the fleece! Maybe a bigger hay rack? Not necessary though if you keep it full.:)

awesome! i had my eye on that ninja fleece, now that i see it in action it must be mine!!!

what are you doing under the fleece without corolast?

They are too dang cute!
I would potentially suggest a larger hay rack as well! My piggies go through hay like no ones business.

We added another hay rack in, and they still just eat out of the one. Cause they're brats. also we just stapled a a heavy duty shower curtain to a thick board of plywood to water proof. We have towels and uhaul blankets under the fleece so no real odor problems. The ninja fleece was too perfect to pass up.

My piggies are quite picky too! I have 2 water bottles, but they rarely drink from one, and favor the other.:crazy:

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.