Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Meet our new rescue piggies!

Aranel1002

Cavy Slave
I've posted a few times since we saw our piggies on Craigslist, but this is the first time I've posted since we picked them up on Thursday!! They were soo terrified when we first got them. They have slowly gotten more acclimated and friendly, and have perked up a LOT since we brought home the second igloo! (they had one and a tunnel, but I think the new C&C cage felt too big for them so they were less comfortable with less places to hide)

We are hoping they will continue to acclimate to us and settle in! They are adorable and so much fun to watch, and we can't wait to put their fleece flippers in and see how they like them!! We will take pictures once the fleece is in :)

Also, we decided to keep their current names, Bella and Ginger :) They get along pretty well although Bella has proven to be the dominant one, and sometimes she kicks Ginger out of whatever igloo she wants at the moment, causing some squealing and rumblestrutting occasionally... we will keep an eye on it but they get along the majority of the time. I think this is normal...
Meet our new rescue piggies!

Last edited:

boofp

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Very cute piggies. welcome

YourSoJelly

Cavy Slave
Ginger(the orange and black one) looks just like @GuineaGal2013 B'Lanna.

soccerchickgrp5

Cavy Star, Video Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
They are just toooo cute :) Congrats they are really cool colored

Varcoda

Cavy Slave
happy for you to hear they're doing better! :D i think ginger has a really special coat :D

lunarminx

Cavy Slave
Are they your only two or are you adding them to others later?

Aranel1002

Cavy Slave
Are they your only two or are you adding them to others later?

They are our only two at the moment.The first piggies we've had! I had one a looong time ago but I still consider myself a newbie. When we end up moving out, it may be fun to add another and expand our cage, but it's just the two of them for now.

lunarminx

Cavy Slave
I understand that. I(we) had some as kids but never as adults. Grats on your babies, they are very cute.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.