Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cage Brand new cage for Neo and Smith

acydrose

Cavy Slave
Made my first C&C cage, after having my boys on a petstore cage while I got all the materials.. and the space. Had to sacrifice a desk to put the bigger cage in the room but so, so worth it after seeing them run and popcorn around like crazy then nap in their hideys.

Attachments

IMAG0483.jpg IMAG0498.jpg IMAG0496.jpg IMAG0508.jpg

MummyOf5Piggies

Cavy Slave
Cute piggies! and nice cage :)!

YourSoJelly

Cavy Slave
Sacrificing a desk is totally worth the popcorning and zoomies! :D

CavyMama

Cavy Slave
I'm sure your lovely piggers appreciate the sacrifice :) You can probably change the connectors on top to be flat so the grids fit more snugly into them. No reason to have them upright unless you are connecting an upper level to them.

acydrose

Cavy Slave
I'm sure your lovely piggers appreciate the sacrifice :) You can probably change the connectors on top to be flat so the grids fit more snugly into them. No reason to have them upright unless you are connecting an upper level to them.

I am adding an upper level :) I'm going to get some more cubes this week and add them. I'm still not sure how to make the ramp though :confused:

CavyMama

Cavy Slave
Do you mean you aren't sure of ideas for how to do the ramp? Or you are trying to figure out logistically how it would work? If you need ramp ideas, you can check out the ramp photo gallery.

acydrose

Cavy Slave
Do you mean you aren't sure of ideas for how to do the ramp? Or you are trying to figure out logistically how it would work? If you need ramp ideas, you can check out the ramp photo gallery.

I'm wondering how I would stabilize the ramp itself, the coro, and how steep it should be so its easier to climb so I'm guessing logistically? I'm also wondering if I'll be expanding to a 2x4 then to make up for the space. Which would entail adding coro to the base I have now.

MochaAndMoo

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I'm wondering how I would stabilize the ramp itself, the coro, and how steep it should be so its easier to climb so I'm guessing logistically? I'm also wondering if I'll be expanding to a 2x4 then to make up for the space. Which would entail adding coro to the base I have now.

Here are some ideas of different kinds of ramps: (broken link removed)

PeeweesPiggyPalace

Removed
Cavy Gazer
Worth the sacrifice by far! Good job! As for the ramp.. I've made my own in the past but HIGHLY RECOMMEND getting one from the cage store..! They are the best :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.