Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C Anyone use this brand?

Cavy

Cavy Gazer
Does anyone use Cagetopia cages? They seem to have better coro than Kavee does.

You mean the store that's associated w/ this site? Yes I've ordered a cage extender and windows from them. Maybe something else but I don't remember. Haven't had a problem with them. Their Pigaboo windows saved my sanity when my divided boys wouldn't stop bar-chewing.

The extension I added onto a second-hand C&C that was very likely from them originally, with a cavy kitchen and the kitchen cover. All of it is still in use today!

You mean the store that's associated w/ this site? Yes I've ordered a cage extender and windows from them. Maybe something else but I don't remember. Haven't had a problem with them. Their Pigaboo windows saved my sanity when my divided boys wouldn't stop bar-chewing.

The extension I added onto a second-hand C&C that was very likely from them originally, with a cavy kitchen and the kitchen cover. All of it is still in use today!
Ok, gosh, didn’t realize it was connected to this site. 🤦‍♀️ Thanks!

I also ordered their windows and was really happy. Very easy to install.