Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New to the guinea pig forum

2 little piggie

Cavy Slave
Hi All: My name is Joanne and I am the mother of two female guinea pigs, one is named snuffy and one is named Peaches. Snuffy is a longer haired guinea pig with rosettes on her fur, or it looks like she has cow licks all over. She is mostly black with a little bit of brown, she is the shy one. Then I have her sister peaches who is also mostly black with a little brown rump but she will be a longhair silky one.

I came upon these two when my daughter bought two guinea pigs from a pet store for her sons, they were supposed to be two females, well guess what, 4 months later, they had three babies. My two grandsons begged me to take the two females and they would keep the male, he was grey with red eyes, now I am in my 50's and I hardly needed two more animals, I also have 5 dogs, but since I am a true animal lover, I took them and love them both completely.

I have learned alot of information on line and joined this group to I can read more about guinea pigs and try different things with the ones I have. I have a 7 square foot grid cage and love it, I started out with the plastic ones the pet stores sell and quickly learned that was not big enough and got this one. It is so easy to clean and my girls love it, of course they get their daily dose of out time with me, but at least they can run around and do laps in the cage and popcorn in fun in it. I live in Florida and love it here, it is hot in the summer but beautiful in the winter, my piggies love it also.

Looking foward to meeting you all and discussing our piggies.

Joanne

YourSoJelly

Cavy Slave
Hello and welcome! I live the site and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Nala and Pumpkin say hello.(I had to translate their wheeks) :D

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.