Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

This site is fab :)

AllyBally

Cavy Slave
I've learned so much in the 5 days I've been a member!

My name is Ally, I'm from Scotland and have 2 lovely boy pigs called Fergus (7 months) & Guybrush (4 months).

I adopted Fergus (I named him after the dad in Brave, who loses a leg to a bear) after I heard his back leg had to be amputated (it was broken) :( so yes, he is a 3 legged piggy.
It hasn't stopped him from acting normally though! He runs about mental and popcorns all the time :)

Guybrush came a few months later, when I found out that Guinea Pigs have a much better life with at least 1 friend.
I got my boyfriend to name him, so he's named after a character from one of his favourite video games.
At first I found it a bit strange, but now I love it.

Both pigs, after careful introductions, are now now in the same cage and getting on well (apart from them being on Baytril due to suspected URI's - I should have done my research on pet shop pigs). Although I do feel a bit sorry for Fergus when he rumble-struts, as there's no back right leg to support him when he shakes his wee bum!

Really glad I found this site, want to give my pigs the best life I can give them!

Fergus (left) & Guybrush
This site is fab :)

Welcome!
What cuties! :)

Oh my what cute little guinea pigs you have! I hope they recover from the URI's quickly. Best of luck little guineas!

Very nice looking piggies, I hope they get well quickly!

Thanks for your replies :) both pigs are doing well, they have some light sneezing.

They're lovely, especially Fergus. That's gorgeous coloring. Sending out good thoughts that they'll soon be fully recovered.

Beautiful pigs, and welcome!

Welcome! Your boys are so cute!! I love the markings on Fergus, very unique. I had a guinea pig named Fergus when I was younger, he was such a character!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.