Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Australia Ivomec In Aus

shell_l_d

Cavy Slave
I tried 3 local pet supply stores (PetBarn, PetStock, PetQuarters), they don't sell it & 2 local vets, both said they wouldn't sell it to me without a consult. Apparently the reason for the vet visit is that that product is not registered to be used for guinea pigs (mainly cattle & sheep) therefore requires a consult before it can be sold.

Also saw this info (broken link removed)

monkeynthechimp

Cavy Slave
I believe miss piggies guinea pig lair sells it online... It's a website... Though I'm not sure if the spelling maybe google it...

Nix16

Cavy Slave
You can also get it on vet products direct in the farm animal section, but of course it's in cattle quantities so you end up buying alot. If you choose to get it there bomectin is the cheapest (I've no idea if that's appropriate) & I believe the code vpd gets you 10% off.

shell_l_d

Cavy Slave
Yep just found out about that, although she's in another state, still hoping to get hold of it locally tomorrow otherwise I'll order from there :)

shell_l_d

Cavy Slave
miss piggies guinea pig lair that is

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.