Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Introducing Pig and Oreo

pie_nya

Cavy Slave
Hi =P
I'm new to the forum, although not new to Pigs. I currently have two boys.

The youngest is Oreo

Introducing Pig and Oreo

Introducing Pig and Oreo

And the grumpy old man is Pig

Introducing Pig and Oreo

They are now indoor pigs (previously patio pigs). Most of my bedroom furniture has been kicked out to go to storage to accommodate cages (I have rabbits too). The place needed a good declutter anyway. =P

Introducing Pig and Oreo

I have some cubes left over actually, so I'm considering 3x5. Do you think 2x5 is big enough? The base is currently cardboard and plastic shower curtains, but I'm getting corflute soon.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and having people to talk pigs with. =P

Your boys are too cute!

you boys are very adorable!
Do you know how old Oreo is? He may have not yet hit puberty and you'll have some interesting moments between the two of them *wink*
Bigger is better with boars. Tho I have seen users with sows that are just as territorial as boars. So I think it really depends on the individual pig.

Oreo is about 2 1/2 months old. We've had some moments. =P No fighting, but some mounting.

That's good. I believe one of my sows either went through puberty or was in heat recentaly. She was quite the bully for about 4-5 days. She has just now seemed to slow down. I still hear her burr and rub her bum all over her cage mate but it isn't constant back to back anymore.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.