Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Grids Should I take some out?

Greenbean

Cavy Slave
I was wondering if it would be best if I took some grids out from under the second level, as it takes some space out of the cage where she could run around at. Here is a picture with a circle around where I'm talking about:

Should I take some out?

Do you think I should take a grid or two out? I'm thinking about just not taking any grids out, because if they get under there and poo it would be a pain to spot clean. :sad:

But, I'm expanding the second level finally, yay! :D Getting some fleece tomorrow, so using a temporary blanket while I wait for the fleece. :)
I will post pictures of the finished expansion, probably tomorrow, because that's when I will get the fleece and cut it to fit and things like that.

It's a 2x2 expansion to the original 1x2. Should I get 1 yard of fleece or...?
I was thinking I could get some batting and 2 yards of fleece so I could makes some cuddle cups and other things.

your grids for support are eliminating floor space on the first level. I use L shelf brackets for support, others use dial rods or wood strips.
Good luck!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.