Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C Ok went to walmart and got..

loveskittles

Cavy Slave
Ok  today I went to walmart and got the grids.. for a cage. Know they are the girds that has 9 holes in them is that the right ones?.. also I put them to gether. I have to sqairs at the end and 4 down the side. dose this mean I have a 2x4 cage? is that what you all are talking about.<br>Right now I am not using it for a cage since it is huge and we have now where to keep it full time. <br><br>so I am useing it for a run when we come home from work.. I put a plastic table cloth down and some towles over that . has a litter pan in ther for him his hay rack and his water bottle oh and a hiddie. for him.. but skittles keep putting his noise in the holes and lifitng it up.. I don't think he can get suck in the holes and we are right her with him but he has a relly long face he look's more like a rattie face then a ginnie pig's face i find. <br><br>should I be consern or will he give up when he figures out he cant get out.

Petlovr

Cavy Slave
Yes, you now have a 2 x 4 cage. If you line the sides wit coroplast or cardboard, he won't be able to lift it up. That's dangerous, because next thing you know he'll be scooting under the sides and get loose. 9 holes are the right grids, too. How many pigs do you have? If you only have 1 or 2, you can make a 2 x 3 cage. That's big enough, if you can leave it up all the time.

MissJean

Cavy Slave
Target also sells these really long plastic folding tables that can fit a 2x4 cage on them. You can store things underneath it and maybe have more room to keep it up?

loveskittles

Cavy Slave
we only have skittles for right know.. when are house is done being built, I will make this cage a perment thing.. and better. so right know it is a suppervised run lol. my kids are shairing a room right know only big enghuf for to single beds and a dresser with skittles cage on it. lol so nope it is a no go.. lol my dad came home and grumble when he saw this huge cage set up in the living room. hehe. I said this is his run for me cleaning his real cage:p lol

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.