Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

What breed? what type?

miss_melmel

Cavy Slave
what type?what type?what type?what type? these are my boys. can anyone tell me if they know what kinda guinea pigs they are?
connor is the black and orange. hugo is the other one.

Connor looks like an abby, and Hugo looks like a crested. Connor seems to be mostly American Shorthair though, with a little bit of abby in him. (Thanks to the cowlick in the back) Hope this helps! :)

i thought hugo was a crested. so connor is a bit of a mix?? lol i thought he may be a rex but i was way off

Hugo's a crested. Connor looks like he's an abby mix. Maybe abby-American? He doesn't look as cowlick-y as the pure abbies I've seen.

he isnt as smooth as the pics make out but i just looked at the pics of the abby guinea pige and he isnt as fluffy as them either, thankyou so much for your help

He's probably a mix, then. :) Both your pigs are really cute.

Is that a pig harness/leash in the second picture? If it is, you should not use those as they are hard on their backs which are very fragile.

Not to intrude, but in Connor's pics is that blue leash for the piggies? They aren't safe for pigs if it is even if it claims to be made for them. I hope I don't sound bossy/snobby I just wanted to let you know...correct me if I'm wrong :)

i only got it at the start but when i put it on him i thought it looked like it chocked him so i dont use it on either of my babies. im just gonna get a outdoor cage so they can have some outdoor time,

and you didnt sound bossy/snobby. im open to all the help i can get i have only had my piggies for 5 weeks and they are the first i have had

I had one in the beginning too, but I couldn't even get it on Squint! He squirmed so much. And he could get out of it in 2 seconds flat! Lol

connor cant get out of it... connor is very laid back. but hugo still squirms

but i dont like it anyway it looks like it chocks them, so i prefer not to use it

Hugo looks like a Tri-colored -English crested in my opinion but Conner looks like a cross maybe between an American shorthaired and an Abyssinian with a brindle color or could be a brindle rosette!

Gorgeous piggy's!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.