Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C Building a new cage today!

stacy97006

Cavy Slave
So excited Im gonna give it a go and build a new bigger cage today. The biggest yet, I am going for a 3x6 base and a 1x6 loft. I have one that likes going up and down the ramp lol. Right now they are in a 2x5 and I had a 2x2 and loft but it was too hard to clean so I took it off. I dont think having the 1x6 along the back will pose a problem with cleaning. This cage will also be completely enclosed as I am putting it in the living room and I have 3 cats who are very curious about their piggie sisters lol. The living room is where the kids tv and toys are so they will have lots of interaction in there, and we still have the family room for our adult space.

That is really exciting. I just build my first C&C cage. Mine has 1X6 off the back too. I posted pictures on my profile. If you want help with ideas I can help you

awesome I will start working on it this afternoon and will surely ask if I run into problems I wont be able to get the coroplast until next week but at least I will have the hard part done :). Going to look at your pics now :). Thanks

I used sketchup.....i was able to make a 3D model before I started anything...Kind of fun to see what different styles I could do

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.