Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C Is This Enought?

HappyHopperz

Cavy Slave
Hi! I am building a 2 x 9 c&c. I am going to split it in half for a 2 x 5 for my two bunnies to share. The other 2 x 4 will be used for fosters. When I do not have a foster, my bunnies will have the run of the cage. I was just wondering if this was enough for them (the 2 x 5 part). It will be two grids high and -may- have a second level. If anyone would be able to answer my question, I'd really apprieciate it! :D Thank You!

Inle_Rabbit

Moderator / Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Gazer
It should be fine. I wonder though about going 3 grids high and adding a second level so that they have somewhere else to go and something else to do during the day while you are not home?

HappyHopperz

Cavy Slave
I am unsure of three grids high, as it is already going to be set on a one grid high stand, but it will have a second level hayloft kinda deal. :) Does that work?

Inle_Rabbit

Moderator / Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Gazer
That might work. Just feel it out. If they look like they need more space add a third grid high and a second level. With rabbits the levels should be at least a grid and a half high. (that is my opinion at least. I'm not sure if it is writen down anywhere. :))

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.