Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fun time for the pups!

GPonnett

Cavy Slave
I just wanted to share that my middle son loves the guinea pigs so much. He is very responsible and learning a lot about them. Just to clarify up front - my children are never unsupervised when handling or playing with the piggies.

One of his favorite things to do is put his Fisher Price toys (pirate ship, boat, fire station, etc.) out on the floor in a fenced area and put a blanket over and watch them play in the tent. The piggies love it. Here is a picture. lol

Awww!!! Looks like those piggies are having such fun! I bet your Little Man is really good with them! It's amazing how much info those little boogers(meaning children!) soak up, isn't it?
My son, who's two and a half, likes to help with the pigs too. He's constantly bringing me the little broom saying "Clean Pigs house?!", trying to feed the pigs veggies and bits of hay, pet them, etc. He also seems to think that the pigs want to play with his toy dinosaurs haha.

How cute!!!

That is so cute! My 5 and 8 year olds are the same way. The 5 yr old decided we should put the Fisher Price Little People bus into their cage. They love it, especially the baby! He is always taking his veggies into it to eat.
Last week he was sitting inside the bus and one of the older pigs was scooting it with his head! It was the funniest thing! I really wish I could have caught that on video. lol

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.