Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Why do they love them so much?

riverlove

Cavy Slave
I am new to the cavy world and was wondering why they love cozies so much? When I hold Rocky I like to use a washcloth and he just loves it! He lays on my tummy and I wrap him up in it and rub him. He just goes crazy! He rolls around, nudges and half popcorns (because he cant..he's wrapped up like a burrito) He is so cute!:tearsofjo

Well by nature gp's are burrowers. I have some fleece winter hats and my girls love to snuggle in them on my lap. The more snuggled the better, their favorite spot is on my bed nestled in my down comforter when the bed is not made.

We hold our pigs on towels and my daughter makes a house out of it for them on our laps and they love it too.. ;)

On Christmas of 2008, my parents gave my sister and me a very nice, plush bath robe. We loved them, but we just didn't use them much... During lap time, we ended up nestling Freya in it while we had it on and she LOVED it! She liked to get in the sleeve and take a nap. All three of my girls have been raised with these robes and for some time, they were in their floor time pen. The love to burrow little tunnels in them. : ) I think they just like being all bundled up and hidden safely.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.