Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Grids To Buy 23 grids 23 pannals

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
you only need to post once.

I am leaving this thread and deleting the others. Please in the future only make one thread per subject in the most appropriate forum section.

Last edited:
Please use proper punctuation, capitalization and spelling when posting. It was hard to read your post because everything runs together. I am telling you this because you are new here.

About your problem. Use some of the grids your trying to sell and make him an indoor cage. Do you have more than this one boar? He may be lonely and that is why he is depressed. I am glad you brought him in from the cold as he could get sick or die if left exposed to the cold and/or harsh elements. If he is the only pig you have, you may want to consider getting him a younger same sex buddy or a spayed female for companionship. Pigs are very social animals and do much better with a buddy. Check out any local shelters/rescues in your area.

The problem with housing him in a box is that the cardboard will get wet and nasty after a few days and will have to be replaced. And he is stuck down inside with no way to see out. Pigs also love to see and interact with their surroundings.

Do you also sell these grid to people in the us? If so, What would price and shipping be? Thanks

Since you piggy is up in years and his demeanor has changed maybe its time for a vet checkup. When is the last time a vet has seen him?

When boys are younger they go through puberty and if they are with their brothers they might strart fighting. You could get him a girlfriend if you are worried about getting him a baby boy. Just make sure she is spayed if your boar is not nuetered.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.