Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

This is my late intro.

Rachelle15

Cavy Slave
Hello, my name is Rachelle. I am 18 years old and I'm in highschool. I live in Woodbridge Ontario, Canada. I currently only have one guinea pig who's name was Bella but then we found out that it was a boy and we call him Bello now (haha). I did have a baby female also but I ended up giving her to someone who would know what to do if she was pregnant because I would not know how to deal with a pregnant baby and I did not want to be responsible for her death (that would kill me). My boyfriend helps me take care of my little guy Bello, he also built the C&C cage for me which is 2x4. We sometimes have our differences but I love him very much. I hope to one day find another boy guinea pig so that Bello will have a friend.

Buddy4

Cavy Slave
Hello, my name is Rachelle. I am 18 years old and I'm in highschool. I live in Woodbridge Ontario, Canada. I currently only have one guinea pig who's name was Bella but then we found out that it was a boy and we call him Bello now (haha). I did have a baby female also but I ended up giving her to someone who would know what to do if she was pregnant because I would not know how to deal with a pregnant baby and I did not want to be responsible for her death (that would kill me). My boyfriend helps me take care of my little guy Bello, he also built the C&C cage for me which is 2x4. We sometimes have our differences but I love him very much. I hope to one day find another boy guinea pig so that Bello will have a friend.

Guinea pigs are so much fun and so easy to love!!

Tessa Bea

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum! I hope you can find Bello a good friend, and that you can find a good keeper for your young female.

Ontario is awesome, about half of my family lives in various parts of it.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.