Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

This owner is amazing!!!!!

IluvePiggies

Cavy Slave
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my.....I did not relaize that! She uses Oxbow too!

I believe I saw videos on youtube of her helping with the CavySpirit Rescue

Cutiemomoma is also on guinealynx. She has a MASSIVE thread called the weeekly tales from the timothy bin in the cavy cronicles section. Its the story about her piggies and her life. Its fantastic!

thanks for this post, she IS amazing, love her pictures, and am def going to have to check out her lynx thread..........

Is she on Guineapiglynx often?

Yes she is Angie. I believe she has an obessian with Hello Kitty though. I want to join Guineapiglynx and ask on her question thread. I think she is looking for more questions so she can do another video on most recently asked questions.

I believe all the members here use either Oxbow or Kleenmama.

Actually, there are other acceptable brands, such as Sweet Meadows, which is virtually the same as Oxbow.lol

Ah... yes. I forgot about Sweet Meadows. :D

I believe all the members here use either Oxbow or Kleenmama.
Actually they don't cary pellets in Greece.:sad:
But the food they carry is packed with vitamins.

cutemomomi is on guinealynx often, sometimes she isn't on that much, but she updates her stories often enough. She is famous in the guinea pig world, with her Comfuzzled Mojo, Princess Beibei, and Lazy Mizty! She also recently got a new guinea pig named Tamago, and according to her chronicles, they are planning an Omelet party for her on Friday. :) On GPC and YouTube she is cutemomome, and on GL, she is cutemomomi, just so you know.

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.