Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Lisa (a piggy lover!)

mastercsmommy

Cavy Slave
Hey so, I found this forum for introducing yourself. So I thought I might do so. I have had two guinea pigs of my own and two shared. I have currently one guinea pig Master Chief of nine months and he is a black english (so my vet says). Always looking for adopting a buddy close to the beach area. I started out with a wire cage with my first own guinea pig Ragedy Anne which was a abbyssinian. She died March 7th 2008, with seizures which are not common with guinea pigs. Bloating, grayness, I knew it would happen. A week before she turned to I woke up, she was dead. It felt like a part of my family died, and they were close to me. Master Cheif was born in April 5th 2008, I got him at four weeks old. He was so tiny like a little, black and brown hamster. He was in a litter of three boys. His mom was brown with some black and long. Very handsom. You know when I got him at "Luv A Pet" pet store (which we have been going to for some years), he was the quiet cuddle one; his brothers, Noisy noisy noisy! So, I got him and now... he is as noisy AS his brothers. I am so alergic to guniea pigs and VERY alergic in my face and neck. Which he likes to sit on. :crazy:. Well, for christmas I hope I get my Albino guinea pig I want.

-Morrow, Va, Virginia Beach.

Last edited by a moderator:

guineapigluver1

Cavy Slave
Welcome to GPC!
On a side note I noticed you stated your age, you aren't allowed to post your age if you are under 18.

Lauren&Pigs

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the guinea pig community! We're very happy you're here - and we love pigtures! (;
I love the name 'Master Cheif' that's very cute. :p
I'm also allergic to pigs around my face and neck area, but they're so sweet and cuddly, I can't help but love them.

mastercsmommy

Cavy Slave
Oh thank you!

p.s. Sorry I didnt know. Thanks for editing my threadlol

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.