Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Whats your cage theme?

ittybitty98577

Cavy Slave
Im going to be replacing my fleece soon, naturally that will lead to me wanting to expand, well then if I expand then why dont I just do a whole remodel. Obvously if I do that then its got to be grand! So I am thinking of doing a themed cage. I need some inspriation, whats your cage theme? Pictures would be great to! Or got any good ideas on a theme?

*sorry if this is in the wrong place*

I tried huge themes at different times.. Under the sea, pirate...

I gave up and just started color themes. Matching always works. I have purple cowprint for the pigs. The pigs on top will get variations of purple, orange, pink. The pigs on bottom will get variations of purple, green and blue.

Ratties have color themes too. Ive settled on b/w zebra stripes as the main, base fleece and green/purple hammocks. :)

My boys cage, that I just re-did yesterday (I'm gonna put up pics soon, its very different than before) is black and red, the fleece is red with black pawprints, and the grids are black, the trash bag is black, and the cable ties holding it together are red.

My boys side is THE DOG theme. The girls are HELLO KITTY.

Themes? I've never even thought of that.

I guess then my theme would be "cheapest fleece available"!

Mine is um... Flames, bright colors, and cow-print. The alternate set is pirates and uhh... cow print. And bright colors. :D

Great ideas!
Jane_G that is what my theme was until now...lol.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.