Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New to the Piggy world!!

• Thread starter SteffyGorgeous1
  • Start date

SteffyGorgeous1

Cavy Slave
Hello! Im Michele and I just adopted a guinea pig from a shelter. She had mats all in her fur and her nails were a mess! I had to take her home. So I took her home cleaned her up the best I could. Right now shes very very skittish. Im hopeing to build a C & C cage. Right Now I just have a store bought one. This once was my cousins account but she got out off guinea pigs.

here she is

that smiley is suppose to be L.OL with out the . so copy and paste and just fix that part
:love:

I tryed to see your pic but I couldnt copy and paste

hmm ill see what I can do

Just click it then go up to the url and get rid of the . from the l ol

Welcome aboard but your photo shows it's been moved or deleted

Thanks and I know you need to go up to where the URL is and change the l.ol take out the .

I got it. Very cute Piggy. Hope she comes out of her shell. Sounds like she has been through a lot. Welcome to GPC. Why don't you just create your own account?

Thanks :) I hope she does too. My cousin said she wont be using it so she just handed it over to me lol saves me time I guess. Ill have pictures up of my cage I re did soon. You'll probably have to do the same thing to the link. :weepy: :p

Congrats on adopting your new piggy. She's adorable.

Thank you for the comment :)

Oh I dont mind at all and ty so much! at least someone could Find a way to get the link working :)

Hey! Congradulations on your new adoptee(if thats a word?)! She looks nice and fluffy-soft. Glad she's in good hands now. :)

hehe ya :) she is kinda soft :) Lately shes been sqeaking when ever she hears a bag to tell me she wants hay even tho she has a whole 'room' of hay in her kitchen area haha

Haha! I love that when they do that, it's so silly of them. My piggies always freak when they hear the slightest crumple of a bag..or when I even open my refigerator door. Just another reason why you can't help but adore piggies. :)

I love them pigs! :) There so silly :p

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.