Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Greetings from SoCal

pig-in-paradise

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone,

I'm so excited to have found this wonderful community. The internet is a wonderful thing!

While I grew up with guinea pigs and always loved their companionship I am currently pig-less. Unfortunately my family and I missed a big pig-adoption event that was held in my area (OC) just before we decided to go looking and now we are waiting more or less patiently. If you know of a pair of young females that need a home, we have a big cage all ready for moving in.

Anyway, greetings from underneath a big, gray raincloud in usually sunny Southern California.

newpiggiemommy

Cavy Slave
Have you tried petfinder.com? It is a great place!

pig-in-paradise

Cavy Slave
Have you tried petfinder.com? It is a great place!

Thanks! I have checked and so far without luck. I'm not sure how up-to-date they are, so far every cavy I enquired about was already adopted. But I'll keep looking...

socal805

Cavy Slave
Where in socal are you?? There are several rescues with pigs right now and also some in local shelters. Please PM me and I can get you more info!

fourboys4now

Cavy Slave
You could also try looking on craigslist.com. Right after I found two boys to adopt, there were several listings on there close to me. Good luck finding your piggies! Post pigtures so we can ooh and awww over them!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.