Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Greetings!

cruella-de-vil

Cavy Slave
Hello! I’ve browsed this forum for a while, and decided to finally make an account.
I have two female piggies, Pancake and Cruella. They are both about a year old. Before they were with me, they were my neighbor’s. The neighbors got them (from pet supplies plus, of course) for their high school age daughters, without doing much research first. I pet-sit them a couple times, but after having them for a few months, the daughters got bored and it mostly was the mother taking care of them. This year, their older daughter is going off to college and they are traveling much more. They asked me if I could take them, and of course after researching for a couple days I said yes. I immediately ordered a larger cage for them (Midwest) as they currently had an only 5 sq. foot cage. They are currently settling in, and I just wanted to share these beautiful little potatoes with you all.

Attachments

IMG_1479.jpeg image.jpg

cruella-de-vil

Cavy Slave
Update: after doing more research, we have returned the Midwest cage and are switching to C&C

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Welcome! Sounds like you're off on the right track!

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum! It's so nice to see people doing research, and returning the Midwest and going with a CNC was the best call you've made. Your little ones are absolutely adorable!

cruella-de-vil

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum! It's so nice to see people doing research, and returning the Midwest and going with a CNC was the best call you've made. Your little ones are absolutely adorable!
Thanks! I will tell them you thought so, hahah.