Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New to piggies but in love already.

goddess_child9

Cavy Slave
Hello my name is Jenn and I've been on here for about a month but haven't really introduced myself. I've always been a "big" animal lover but I'm officially a piggie lover now. I have Ginny a silky male that's white with gray spots and Morris a teddy with white fur and gray skin. I just built the first level of my custom cage. It's going to be a 2 or 3 story, I'm making it out of metal shelving and coroplast, it's 6' long by 2' wide. I'll post pictures as soon as they're available.
Merry Meet,
Jenn

Welcome to the forum!

Make sure to take note of the sticky threads on the top of each subforum they are full of info! I'm also going to give you a few links that might help you out you might have seen them but just to be safe I'll give them anyway. First is a link to a page on links then a link to Kleenmama's hayloft the hay there is absulutely great from what I've heard (I don't have piggies yet but I'm getting some soon). I also heard it is cheaper then Oxbrow (another online hay site). I hope you enjoy the site as much as I am and oh if you have any questions I'll be happy to answer them!

PS. Pigtures are a must!

https://www.guineapigcages.com/forum/introductions/17032-newbies-please-read-post-first.html

(broken link removed)

Hello my name is Jenn and I've been on here for about a month but haven't really introduced myself. I've always been a "big" animal lover but I'm officially a piggie lover now. I have Ginny a silky male that's white with gray spots and Morris a teddy with white fur and gray skin. I just built the first level of my custom cage. It's going to be a 2 or 3 story, I'm making it out of metal shelving and coroplast, it's 6' long by 2' wide. I'll post pictures as soon as they're available.
Merry Meet,
Jenn
Hello! my name is Sandra and I just become a member of cavy cages. I too love all animals very much. I have a guinea pig name Gizmo and I love him very much so. I want to learn everything there is about guinea pigs so please tell me all. Thank you Hope to be hearing from you so.

Welcome to the forums. Yes they are very loveable little things aren't they. But yes pigtures would be awseome to see and as someone said browse through the stickies and also the forums and that will contain lots of information. If you can't find a question post it and many members will write and give their input on it. I can't wait to see pigtures and again welcome to the forums.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.