Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Rescue Piggies

TwoOfaKind

Cavy Slave
Hi Everyone.

I am new to this forum.. About a month ago I got my first piggy (from a Petstore) - and today (technically yesterday, being it's almost 2am) I braught Reeses home a friend.. Welcome the newest edition to the family -- "Bailey";

I also got Bailey from a Petstore.

I really was un-aware that they have rescue for piggies. I did some research for rescue piggy's in my area, and really found very little (other then random people and/or breeders giving up piggies)

I have 4 other children (the four-legged kind!)
3 cats and a bunny, all of whom I adopted/rescued.

I am definatly very animal friendly and very active in animal rights/awareness. So I thought I'd venture over to this side of the forum.

I look forward to getting to know you all and your piggy children :cheerful:

Welcome! I made mistakes too. As long as you learn from them, you're okay. I had no idea there were too many piggies or that there were rescues. It's funny in an unfortunate way because I spent hours on petfinder.com looking for a dog for a friend.

The moderators may move your thread to introductions.

We are all humane and yes, we do make mistakes. What makes us a better person is the ability to learn and APPLY what we have learned. If one does not apply what was learned than you did not learn at all.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.