Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Isabella has gone to heaven!

Arianna81

Cavy Slave
Hi Everyone!

Last night when my son wanted to hold his NEW piggie ( 3 weeks old) and he asked me what was wrong with her. She didn't look well at all!!! He held her for about an hour then he went to sleep. We put fresh greens out for her and she didn't even eat them. I knew in my mind that something wasn't right. Anyway, this morning when we woke up she had passed away in her sleep! We are still deciding if we should get another piggie! :sad: :weepy:

HUGS to you. Take care.

I'm sorry this happend to you. You are one of the many poor people that had to learn in the worst way about one of the problems with petshops. Because of the stores' and breeders' poor animal care and keeping you have to suffer the heartbreak of losing a loved pet and worst of all your child had to suffer not to mention the guinea pig. I'm certain it was ill from the beginning but you had almost no way of knowing.

If you do decide to get another pig I hope you will forgo the store and not help them cause any more suffering. We can help you find pigs in your area in need of adoption. Animals that are most likely vet checked and healthy and ready for a lifetime of love.

So sorry for your loss. R.I.P. Isabella

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.