Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Ginger, gone never forgotten

rosspiggys

Cavy Slave
Words cannot express my sorry and shock. I am writing this through cloudy eyes. Last night I gave all of our pigs their nightly lettuce. Ginger took hers an immediately ran to her favorite spot to eat it. This morning I went to give breakfast and she did not move for her blueberry, one of her favorites. I looked to see why, and she had passed. No warnings no signs of illness, nothing. It looked like she went in her sleep over night. Ginger you will never be forgotten. You touched our lives while you were with us. Goodbye our sweet girl. Goodbye. 12/26/2018 - 12/03/2022.
[GuineaPigCages.com] Ginger, gone never forgotten

Aww poor baby hope your doing okay 💗 I lost one of my piggies a couple weeks ago and has been the hardest thing I have ever had to deal with. I blame myself and should have paid more attention to his bad habits. He passed away one day when my parents were out of town and I was working no one was home to check on him and he had a habit of moving his plastic house to his water and he couldn’t get to his water. 💔 I hate knowing that I could have stopped it if I paid more attention. All our piggies now have water available to them in different areas of their cage and plastic hideys have been taken out. I thought about rehoming my other Guinea pigs scared I would fail them too.

Thanks. In this case there was zero warning.

I am now in total shoch and disbelief. Gingers bounded sister Checkers died within 72 hours of Ginger. Her memorial is to come but here is the dynamic duo.
[GuineaPigCages.com] Ginger, gone never forgotten

I am so very, very sorry for both of your losses. Quite often there is no warning and even if there were, sometimes nothing can be done.

Rest in peace at the Rainbow Bridge, ladies. You are very much loved in this life and will be dearly missed.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.