Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New Mom

queen_lamb

Cavy Slave
Hello everyone, my name is Teri and I just got my guinea pig today. This website is so helpful. I researched guinea pigs before I got him today, but I didn't know a lot of the things that this website says. Unfortunately I bought a starter kit cage from Petsmart, which I plan on changing out to a C&C cage and different food . I didn't buy him there though, so maybe I get a plus on that.:) Anyway, I just wanted to tell everyone hi and glad to see that a site so helpful like this exists.

Tulia&Susie

Cavy Slave
Well hello and welcome to the site. That's great that your planning on making a C&C cage for him and maybe could get him a buddy. :) Is it girl, boy? Would love to see pictures of your new piggie!

Jenah

Cavy Slave
Welcome!!
It's ironic - I've had my Pilot for over 2 years and it was only in the last couple of months that I'd really found this site and dug into deeper research. And I've learned so much more in order to give Pilot everything she needs. It's a great site!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.