Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Me and my new friends....

Becki

Cavy Slave
Hello.

My name is Becki, and I got my two new little boys on Saturday.

I have had guinea pigs before, we were told both were male, but we then discovered - after having babies - that they were not. We had to give some to an animal rescue, but we did keep two. (Males!) They both sadly died early last year.

I have had a few problems, and I decided that having guinea pigs, to take care of would be a good move in the right direction, rather than the wrong direction!

I was going to get one, but as they are happier together, I chose to have two. They live indoors in an indoor cage, quite large. One is a mixture of coffee colours, with a mix of colours on his little feet too, and is called Gizmo. The other is black, with white and honey on one side of his face round the back of his front leg, he has three black feet and one white! His name is Brackon.

I was told that they sleep during the night, however mine tend to be active - so far - and so I am looking at the cages that is made from the boxes? Hence I came on this site!

I hope my capitals, punctuation, spelling and all of the other things are ok within my post.

Love Becki xXx

Welcome! I've been a mom since December. I have learned so much from these forums!!! Keep coming and visiting. My fav is The Cafe (of course) where you can really talk about anything at all.

Have you gotten digital pics of your babies - I would love to see them. I have some more to upload that I have taken in the past few weeks.

Well, nice meeting all of you and keep visiting!:)

Hi Becki, and welcome! You'll find so much good information here. Searching the forum for answers to my questions helped so much early on. Enjoy. You'll meet a lot of good people here as well.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.