Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Finally! my new cage.

• Thread starter dextersmycutegp
  • Start date

dextersmycutegp

Cavy Slave
I don't have a picture yet, but I will in a month or two lol . My new cage is 2x6 with a 1x2 loft, white coroplast and black cubes.
The piggers are loving it! Holly likes all the soft snuggly spots I made for her (fleece pillows and cozies all piled in one corner). Dexter likes how he can run like never before (he's never had a correctly sized cage, its always been slightly under the correct size). Midnight likes how she can run through both of the hay racks instead of just one. And finally S'mores loves the loft for some reason, she must like how its more sunny up there.
I'm happy too, because I got the coroplast for less than I thought I would. On the phne the guy told me it was $30 for a 8x4 sheet, but in the store he told me it was only $25! So in all this whole project cost me only $80.00 for a 8 foot table and the coroplast.
We also repainted the basement were the gps live (right outside my room, they aren't seperated from humanity at all). So now the room is light purple, and white with yellow trim. It used to be fake wood sideing stuff with bright yellow above it. It's so much brighter and cheerier now.
I'm so happy! :)

Wow! Sounds like a great cage and I'm sure it is! Congrats on your new cage. Can't wait to see pictures!

What a great sounding cage. You should keep the bl/wh touch and look for cow print fleece. That would be funny.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.