Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

G'day from Mikey's Mum

Mikey's Mum

Cavy Slave
Hi there,

I read your forum from time to time and find it extremely interesting and educational.

I have joined today because I happened to notice that one of the members here has "borrowed" a photo of my piggy Mikey (RIP) to use as their Avatar. I suppose it was taken from another forum at some stage. It is the same Avatar as I have used.

I would like that member (who is called "xxxxx") to please remove that photo from their profile. I would have PM'd him or her but am not allowed to do so as I haven't posted 5 posts. Would one of the Moderators be able to remove it please? Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for bringing it to our attention! We do not condone such behaviour and will take care of it immediately. Could you perhaps post in this thread, or email me, your picture or link where your picture is so I can look at it? I promise that it will not get used for any purpose other then validating this whole thing. [email protected]

It was originally posted on an MSN Group Site on 9/17/2003 but the link doesn't seem to be working (see above address) so I have posted the photo on another Photo Hosting Site for you to see the larger image. I have other photos of Mikey. Thanks for dealing with this VoodooJoint.

(broken link removed)

Hi Mikey's Mum. Mikey was indeed a gorgeous little thing. I'm sorry he passed. :( Hope you stay around and post some more though.

Thank you littlemissjoey. Mikey was a beautiful boy and I miss him very much.

Thanks for the picture. The offending avatar has been deleted and I will deal with the member that used it.

Thanks for that VoodooJoint. :)

Your welcome, and by the way, welcome to the forum. I hope you stick around.

Welcome aboard Mikey's Mum! Mikey was a beautiful, beautiful piggy. I'm sorry you lost him. Have you any other guineas?

Thank you cavy-cool-crazy. Yes, I do have other piggies & I also have a bunny. :)

What are their names? We would love to see pigtures of your pigs and bun when you have time. We love seeing pigtures here.

Welcome to the forum. Mikey was a beautiful pig. We need details on your piggies! Names, gender, age...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.