Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Pigtures of Piggies I Once Had

dextersmycutegp

Cavy Slave
I found pictures of my first two guinea pigs to pass away, and I thought I should honor their memories with pigtures....
Cocoa is the first picture. She died December 8th 2005, of an unknown illness. She lost bladder control, she didn't reconize me or her cage mate, this all happened after the vet closed and by the next morning (we were going to take her to the vet ASAP) she was dead.
The next picture is of Lucky. She died on June 10 2005 of heart failure/stroke. We were in the vets office and finally after Lucky had started having seizures, she died. The vet came in 10 minutes later!
This probably should be in Remeberances but I'm not sure how to move it now...

jdomans

Cavy Slave
Aw both were so beautiful.

Fanch

Cavy Slave
They look like they were both a joy to have.

dextersmycutegp

Cavy Slave
They were.
Lucky was Cocoa's daughter (Cocoa got to "play" with the nieghbors boy guinea pig...before I got her) so I knew Lucky from the time she was 2 days old. Lucky would also fight who ever was holding her, to get to me if I was in the room, we had a bond. She was my favorite of all time.
Cocoa was also a sweetie. She would put up with my nieghbor's special Ed kid petting her. She also loved everybody, she got crankier after Lucky died but she was still everybody else's favorite.

Fanch

Cavy Slave
It sounds like they had great personalities.

dextersmycutegp

Cavy Slave
They were perfect....:crazy:

Birdeye723

Cavy Slave
They look so sweet. I'm really sorry that you had to lose them, I know how that can be. I wanted to show this picture of one of mine, he looks just like Cocoa. His name is Bruno, he is from one of the litters we bred.

dextersmycutegp

Cavy Slave
ahhh, he does, he's adorable!...I hope you don't breed anymore though.......

PeruRodent

Cavy Slave
Aww they're so cute!
Rest :) In :love: Peace :D,
Cocoa and Lucky!​

Birdeye723

Cavy Slave
Thanks, I really love him, although he can be a pain. :) Actually I have a litter coming up, but its not like we are not acknowledged and I do always keep all of the babies; I never sell them. My pigs are in good hands, I have experience and my mom has alot more. I don't overbreed or anything like that either. It's funny, Bruno didn't even have that color in his genes, all he had was a grey grandmother. :D

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Birdeye723, in case you aren't aware of this- this forum is very Anti-Breeding. Also I deleted your gallery photos as photos of pigs only or petstore cages are not allowed. None of your photos met the qualifications to be in our galleries.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.