Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

My new cage

snickers66

Cavy Slave
We changed our 2 boys cage this weekend - just thought I'd share.
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)

That looks awesome! I especially like the table you built for them. I'm assuming you built it anyway. Great job!

Wow, that's great! Lots of room for two boys, I'm sure they love it!

Great Looking Cage!
Your Piggies will be very happy I'm sure!

I like your table, we are in the process of building the table for my piggies new C&C cage.

I like it alot and the table is nice. I can't believe you built that. Some people are so gifted. I know how to make a spice rack out of wood but that's about it.

Looks great!

Thanks everyone ! I will tell my hubby what you all said about his table:)
It's not the "greatest" (he would say) but it obviously works and just right
for the storage underneath.

Great cage, but how do the shavings stay in on the bottom level?

From what I can tell looking at the pictures again, there is a coroplast tray in the bottom level, and the entire cage sets down into the top of the table.

Yes, there is coroplast with sides in the bottom and it fits inside the wood frame, the 3 hinges on the front open, so the whole coroplast can slide right out for easier cleaning.

Very nice design!

Very neat design!---I see it now :) Sorry I am a little slow hee-hee

That is a very nice table. I like how secure it makes the cage look. I worry about my cage comming down off the table one day when the dog comes to say "hello". I was thinking about bolting it down, but maybe I just need a new one!

It reminds me of a childs wooden train playtable...

I noticed how we all forgot about the cage and started about how great the table is.

It does look like something a child would have to keep there trains on. I want it.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.