Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Floor time is MORE than worth it!

Squirle

Cavy Slave
Usually my pigs just have floor time in a little fenced off area of my room. Today I said "What the heck, theres no harm it could do" and they are now running around in my Master bedroom! Its about 23 ft X 9 ft and they are wheeking away and having so much fun! I'm so happy to see them so joyful lol

Cute! My girls always have theirs in a little fenced off area. They like it, but mostly because of the scattered veggies everywhere. Other than that, I think they would just prefer to stay in their house. Are your pigs potty-trained? During our floortime, we have to cover the area with a shower curtain and newspaper to protect the carpet from all the poos and "wet spots".

My pigs run around our apartment whenever we're at home, but have access to their cage as well. They poop here and there, but mostly they only pee when they get back to their cage.

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
My pigs free range in the hallway and in my room daily for ages! I put toys around there free ranging areas and they just have a blast :)

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.